Tobacco / Smoking Class
This one hour tobacco course is designed for youth who are cited or being disciplined for possession of tobacco / underage smoking.
This is not a quit smoking program.
This program does not attempt to tell the student they must quit smoking.
- a) For the student to gain a understanding of the tobacco laws/regulations.
- b) For the student to be aware of what works and what doesn't when someone chooses to quit.
- c) For the student to think through his/her attitudes, values and beliefs about abiding by the law or not.
Email Support Services are available 7 days a week, evenings and weekends (Pacific Time)
Support Phone: 541-598-4577 (leave message)
- Tobacco Introduction
- Tobacco Myths
- Tobacco and You
- Tobacco - Thinking of Others
- Re-Thinking Tobacco Laws
- Tobacco - What Doesn’t Work
- Tobacco - What Does Work
- Tobacco - Thinking It Through
- Tobacco - Final Exam
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):