Impulse Control Theft - Juvenile 8 hr
This is an 8 hour Impulse Control class specific to theft offenses. Note: Only choose this option if required to complete an IMPULSE CONTROL theft class.
- Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- 1) Understand and define an Impulse Control Disorder.
- 2) Be aware that s/he is responsible for each choice made.
- 3) Become familiar with common cognitive distortions.
- 4) Recognize that there are always options to stealing.
- 5) Become acutely aware of the impact theft has on the victim and community - victim awareness.
- 6) Be asked to undergo a personal assessement about his/her values - empathy development.
Email Support Services are available 7 days a week, evenings and weekends (Pacific Time)
Support Phone: 541-598-4577 (leave message)
- 1. Impulse Control (Imp8)
- 2. Cops n Robbers Thinking (Imp8)
- 3. Punishment (Imp8)
- 4. Mental Rehearsing (Imp8)
- 5. License (Imp8)
- 6. Circular Thinking (Imp8)
- 7. Olive's Story (Imp8)
- 8. It's About Time (Imp8)
- 9. Final Exam Theft Class (Imp 8)
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):