Theft / Shoplifting Class - Juvenile 4 hour
This is a 4 hour class designed for juveniles. The student will read six chapters. Each chapter is followed by a quiz which must be completed before proceeding. The class ends with a final exam.
Each chapter starts with a story regarding the subject being taught. Stories are extensively used thoughout each module.
12 year olds do well with active parent participation.
- Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- •1) Be aware that s/he is responsible for each choice made.
- •3) Become familiar with common cognitive distortions.
- •4) Recognize that there are always options to stealing.
- •5) Become acutely aware of the impact theft has on the victim and community - victim awareness
- •6) Be asked to undergo a personal assessement about his/her values - empathy development.
Email Support Services are available 7 days a week, evenings and weekends (Pacific Time) email@example.com
Support Phone: 541-598-4577 (leave message)
- 1. Cops n Robbers Thinking (4hr)
- 2. Punishment (4 hr)
- 3. Mental Rehearsing (4hr)
- 4. Circular Thinking (4 hr)
- 5. Olive's Story (4 hr)
- 6. Who Cares? (4 hr)
- 7. Final Exam 4 hr Theft Class
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):