Theft / Shoplifting Class - Adult 8 hour
This is an 8 hour class designed for adults. The student will read seven chapters. Each module is followed by a quiz which must be completed/passed before proceeding. The class ends with a final exam.
- Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- 1) Be aware that s/he is responsible for each choice made.
- 2) Become familiar with common cognitive distortions.
- 3) Recognize that there are always options to stealing.
- 4) Become acutely aware of the impact theft has on the victim and community - victim awareness.
- 5) Be asked to undergo a personal assessement about his/her values - empathy development.
Email Support Services are available 7 days a week, evenings and weekends (Pacific Time) firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Phone: 541-598-4577 (leave message)
- 1. Cops n Robbers Thinking (Adlt 8)
- 2. Punishment (Adlt 8)
- 3. Mental Rehearsing (Adlt 8)
- 4. License (Adlt 8)
- 5. Circular Thinking (Adlt 8)
- 6. Olive's Story (Adult 8)
- 7. Who Cares? (Adlt 8)
- 8. Final Exam Theft Class (Adlt 8)
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):