Theft / Shoplifting Class - Juvenile 8 hour
This is a 8 hour class designed for juveniles.The student will read chapters. Each chapter is followed by a quiz which must be completed before proceeding. The class ends with a final exam.
Each chapter starts with a story regarding the subject being taught. Stories are extensively used thoughout each module.
12 year olds do well with active parent participation.
- Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- 1) Be aware that s/he is responsible for each choice made.
- 3) Become familiar with common cognitive distortions.
- 4) Recognize that there are always options to stealing.
- 5) Become acutely aware of the impact theft has on the victim and community - victim awareness
- 6) Be asked to undergo a personal assessement about his/her values - empathy development.
Email Support Services are available 7 days a week, evenings and weekends (Pacific Time) send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Phone: 541-598-4577 (leave message)
- 1. Cops and Robbers (Juv 8)
- 2. Punishment (Juv 8)
- 3. Mental Rehearsing (Juv 8)
- 4. License (Juv 8)
- 5. Circular Thinking (Juv 8)
- 6. Olives Story (Juv 8)
- 7. Who Cares? (Juv 8)
- 8. Final Exam Theft Class (Juv 8)
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):