Impulse Control Theft - Adult 4 hr
This is a 4 hour Impulse Control Class specific to theft offenses. Note: Only choose this option if required to complete an IMPULSE CONTROL theft class. Otherwise choose the Adult Theft Class 4 or 8 Hour.
- Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- •1) Understand and define an Impulse Control Disorder.
- •2) Be aware that s/he is responsible for each choice made.
- •3) Become familiar with common cognitive distortions.
- •4) Recognize that there are always options to stealing.
- •5) Become acutely aware of the impact theft has on the victim and community - victim awareness.
- •6) Be asked to undergo a personal assessement about his/her values - empathy development.
Email Support Services are available 7 days a week, evenings and weekends (Pacific Time)
For security and privacy reasons MAKE ALL email requests from the email address YOU REGISTERED WITH!
Support Phone: 541-598-4577 (leave message)
- 1. Impulse Control (Imp4)
- 2. Cops n Robbers Thinking (Imp4)
- 3. Punishment (Imp4)
- 4. Mental Rehearsing (Imp4)
- 5. Circular Thinking (Imp4)
- 6. Olive's Story (Imp4)
- 7. It's About Time (Imp4)
- 8. Final Exam Impulse Theft Class (Imp 4)
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):